April 15th comes much too early every year!! OH NO!
This works to send fear throughout many of us that have a New Year’s Resolution to NOT procrastinate this year on the taxes…. Is that you?
This year the 15th falls on a Saturday so a couple of extra weekend cheat days.
Feeling stressed? Back pain? Neck Pain?
Web MD has these ideas to help manage stress
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Accept that there are events that you cannot control.
- Be assertive instead of aggressive. Assert your feelings, opinions, or beliefs instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive.
- Learn to manage your time more effectively.
- Set limits appropriately and say no to requests that would create excessive stress in your life.
- Make time for hobbies and interests.
- Don’t rely on alcohol, drugs, or compulsive behaviors to reduce stress. Drugs and alcohol can stress your body even more.
- Seek out social support. Spend enough time with those you love.
- Seek treatment with a psychologist or other mental health professional trained in stress management or biofeedback techniques to learn more healthy ways of dealing with the stress in your life.
We can help at Hatch Chiropractic located In the heart of downtown Parker.