We are proud to be able to offer our Parker patients the same day, hospital quality, digital X-rays.
With the addition of our new X-ray Suite, we can better serve our chiropractic patients who are in need of diagnostic imaging. High quality, high speed, low radiation x-rays can be taken and interpreted within minutes.
Some of the advantages of Digital X-rays versus Traditional x-rays include:
- Time efficiency (we have instant x-ray downloads, instead of having to perform lengthy chemical processing and wait for film developing)
- The ability to enhance images, therefore increasing the quality of the x-ray
- Less radiation to the patient
- The ability to digitally transfer your x-ray to another medical facility who may be requesting your records
- The ability to burn your x-rays images to a CD ROM for you to keep
Patients can be examined, diagnosed, and treated all on the first visit. We can assess a simple misalignment, as well as complex fractures and dislocations. We can even diagnose arthritic and autoimmune conditions via an x-ray. So, whether it’s an auto accident, a slip, and fall, or chronic pain issues, a picture can say a thousand words.
The ability to use diagnostic x-rays to help us diagnose your spinal misalignment, whiplash or other issues quickly will have you on the road to recovery that much faster.
A proper diagnosis, highest standards of care, & time and cost efficiency for our patients is our top priority here at Hatch Chiropractic in Parker CO.
A visual exam of your spine gives us a great sense of what your overall spinal health looks like and how we can most successfully address your needs.
If you or someone you know is interested in Chiropractic care and/or X-ray imaging, please feel free to make an appointment by calling 303-841-7121 or you can request an appointment right here on our website.
Click here to make an appointment online.