What is IV Drip Therapy
Intravenous (IV) Therapy is the process of administering fluids and nutrients directly into a vein to enter the bloodstream.
Fluids can be administered on their own to rehydrate the body, or they can be given with the addition for 100% absorption of these nutrients.
Our IVs are administered and monitored by one of our highly trained Registered Nurses and take approximately 45-60 minutes to complete.
IV Therapies Available
- 1 – Mega Boost Myer’s – $190 (Immunity) 1-liter saline, Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, B-12, B-Complex, Calcium Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dexpanthenol, Glutathione.
- 2 – Standard Myer’s – $150 (Wellness) 1-liter saline, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, B-12, B-Complex.
- 3 – Athletic Performance & Recovery – $1701 liter saline, B-12, B-Complex, Zinc, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, L-Carnitine, Toradol, Glutathione
- 4 – Cleanse & Detox – $160 (Hangover/altitude sickness) 1-liter saline, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Zofran, Toradol, Glutathione
- 5 – The Skinny – $140 (Weigh Loss) 1-liter saline, MIC B12, B-Complex, Vitamin C, L-Carnitine, Biotin