Now Offering Massage Therapy in Parker Colorado
We’ve known for centuries that human touch is emotionally and physically healing. What’s even more amazing is that scientific research continues to prove that the benefits of massage go far beyond just feeling relaxed and increasing endorphin levels. Massage Therapy is scientifically recognized as a beneficial complementary and alternative therapy to many healthcare modalities.
Numerous studies have found that massage:
- Decreases inflammation and allergic reactions
- Boosts immune function
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Significantly reduces hormones associated with stress and aggressive behavior
- Enables muscles to quickly recover from exercise, strain or injury
- Improves circulation (blood and lymph)
What does this mean for you?
Massage can help to reduce and in some cases eliminate:
- The pain in your _______ (fill in the blank!)
- Frequency of migraines/headaches
- Digestive disorders
- Strains/sprains, overuse of muscles
- Recovery time from surgery, sporting events, or injuries
- Reduce swelling (lymph-edema)
- Anxiety and depression
- Dependence on pain medication
Increased overall well-being is a benefit you can expect when you invest in a regularly scheduled massage program. These massages will play a huge role in how youthful you will feel with each passing year. In addition to the above-mentioned benefits…
Participating in a regular massage program (at least 1 time a month) can promote:
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Enhanced mental/emotional perception and clarity
- Feeling more centered
- Feeling more in tune with your body
Research continues to show how massage therapy benefits treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, injuries, and the stresses of everyday life. Take advantage of what this natural healing modality can do for your well-being.
Having massage therapy available to our patients in our newly-expanded Parker Wellness Center was one of the area’s we insisted on making room for, we think you’ll agree it’s a great addition to our team approach to health and wellness. All of our massage therapists are licensed.
In addition to traditional massage therapy, the Parker Wellness Team at Hatch also specializes in Cranial Sacral Massage, Oncology and Lymphatic Massage along with Silicone Cupping.
Massage Cancellation and No Show Policy
In consideration of our patients and therapists, a minimum 24-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel an appointment. If your appointment is on a Monday, notice must be given the Friday before. Weekends and holidays do not count toward the 24-hour notice
Cancellations, No Shows, or appointments rescheduled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged full price for their service.
Exceptions to this policy are as follows:
- We are able to fill your appointment time with another patient.
- A true emergency – which will be reviewed on a case-by- case basis.
- Illness excused by a doctor’s note.
Please Note: Cancellations left on voicemail, email, or text while the office is closed will be considered less than 24-hour notice. No-shows will be treated as a cancellation without notice.
A valid credit card is required to be on file in order to book your massage, no matter the payment method used to purchase the services.