FRONT PAGE OF SUNDAY DENVER POST MARCH 18, 2012 REPORTS:
- -OPIOID RELATED DEATHS IN COLORADO ROSE FROM 182 IN 2000 TO 421 IN 2009.
- -PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED FOR OXYCODONE ROSE 58 PERCENT FROM 2007 TO 2011.
- -TO ILLUSTRATE THE “EPIDEMIC” NATURE OF OPIOID ABUSE, THE CDC SAID ENOUGH OF THE PAINKILLERS WERE SOLD IN 2010 TO MEDICATE EVERY AMERICAN ADULT WITH A TYPICAL 5-MILIGRAM DOSE OF HYDROCODONE EVERY FOUR HOURS FOR A MONTH!
- -NONMEDICAL USE OF PAINKILLERS IN COLORADO IS 19% HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE.
- -THE NUMBER OF ARAPAHOE CLIENTS COMING IN FOR OPIOID DEPENDACY OR ADDICTION HAS DOUBLED IN 4 YEARS.
- -WHAT DID THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER DR. JUDY ZERZAN FOR COLORADO HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE “EPIDEMIC” WHEN ASKED? “THIS KIND OF INCREASE COULD BE AN INDICATION OF A PROBLEM.”
It is time for us Coloradans to stand up to our doctors and the large pharmaceutical companies and say enough is enough! We pride ourselves on being healthy and outdoorsy so this should come natural to us. On the the positive side many are already doing this. More and more people turn to “alternative” health care practitioners every year. In fact the Journal of American Medicine found that 44% of the population sees an “alternative” health care provider and that number grows each year
Why is chiropractic so popular? Why do millions of people visit their neighborhood Doctor of Chiropractic? Why are the numbers of chiropractic families growing?
It’s because Doctors of Chiropractic can locate and correct subluxations, small distortions in your spine and structural system that can cause tremendous health damage if not corrected. Most people are living with subluxations.
Tired of being sick and tired?
Welcome to the world of chiropractic in Parker CO
Discover how natural health can be.
Here at Hatch Chiropractic in Parker we want to welcome the following new patients to our practice:
Clay T. Celeste H. Kathy B. Jeanette B. Stacy T. Teresa F. Nancy M. Aryana P. Eryn P. Jacob F. James S. Sean V. Sarah T. Laura D. Brian I. Deborah W. Bernadette G. Martha R. Anna W. Kim C. Gien C. Shauna W. Lori R. Dawson C.
We want to thank all of those current patients that are referring their Parker CO friends and family:
Nicole T. Chat C. Donald M. Stacie C. Lisa S. Eryn P.