Welcome Avi Ginsberg, our Acupuncture expert on theHatch Chiropractic and Wellness Team
Licensed in NY, UT and CO.
– Performed more than 30,000 professional treatments with acupuncture, massage and other healing modalities used in Chinese medicine; including Ba Guan (cupping), Gua Sha, Tui Na, An Mo, dietary therapy and herbal therapy, physical therapy, and exercise therapy.
-Proficient in Chen family Tai Chi, Zhao Bao Hu Ling Tai Chi, traditional Chinese martial arts and various styles of Qi Gong.
-Proficient in conversational Mandarin and reading, writing and pronounce Chinese medical terms in Chinese.
-Co-written a Chinese medical text for physicians while working in Beijing and taught Chinese and Western medical English at a University in China.
Tri-State College of Acupuncture B.A. Science, M.A. Acupuncture 2000
SUNY A.A. Social Science 1996
- 2012-Current Advanced Health and Wellness Red Hook, NY
Serving as the primary Oriental medical practitioner doing acupuncture and massage in a Chiropractic facility.
- 2012-2014 Os Tigris Acupuncture Poughkeepsie/Middletown, NY
Working as the senior acupuncturist in a multi-disciplinary facility.
- 2010-2012 Sand Dollar Health Brooklyn, NY
Served as the head of Chinese medicine at a major Brooklyn medical clinic.
- 2008-2010 Fu Yuan Tang Clinic Wu Xi Jiang Su Province
Served as a therapist for patients in Chinese massage clinic. Instructed Chinese therapists in Western massage techniques and co-developed a hybrid style of Chinese/Western therapeutic massage.
- 2005, 2007-8 Beauty Spring Houston, TX
Acted as an acupuncturist, massage therapist, exercise therapist for private patients in Houston, TX.
- 2006 Beijing Publishing House Beijing, China
Working as Editor and co-author for a Chinese medical publishing house.
2004-2005 Jiang Xi Chinese Medical College Nan Chang, Jiang Xi, China
Employed as a teacher for a Chinese medical College; teaching all aspects of Chinese Medical English, Western Medical English and English language to Post-graduate and undergraduate students.
2002-2004 53st Chiropractic NYC
Perform acupuncture and massage on patients in a Chiropractor’s office.
- 2003-2004 Equinox Spa NYC
Acted as head acupuncturist and Asian massage therapist for one of the largest spas in NYC.
2000-2003 Village Healthcare Bronx, NY
Administer acupuncture, Massage and exercise therapy to patients in a multi-treatment facility.
1998-1999 Director/Team Leader Americorps Poughkeepsie, NY
Constructed and taught national curriculum for youth education programs, and served as supervisor for the Youth Resource Development Corporation as designated by the curriculum.
More than 8 years of teaching experience in subjects such as English, Natural Science, Nutrition, Physical Education, Anatomy and Physiology, Surveying, Chinese Medicine and Massage. I am proficient and skilled at teaching Western and Eastern exercise and nutrition. I have many years of teaching experience in China.
- A Brief Introduction to Chinese Medicine for Medical Practitioners- People’s Medical Publishing House, Beijing China. Editor-English Writer
- Bamboo Slip- Chinese Medicine quarterly- Article on the Use of the Xu Li for the treatment of respiratory and digestive disorders.
Click to Request and Appointment with Avi.
Hatch Chiropractic Office is located at 10841 S. Crossroads Drive, Ste. 9, Parker, CO 80134