Does Parker Colorado have EMR? Yes it does.
But there are unhealthy forms of radiation that our parents and grandparents didn’t live with. We’re talking about EMR (electromagnetic radiation).
EMR comes from electronic devices and it has been shown to cause serious stress on our bodies that could lead to illness.
Dr. Ryan Hatch at Hatch Chiropractic has some great tips to share to reduce EMR exposure (you may feel a difference right away):
- Do not use battery clocks near the bed (especially near your head)
- Use beds without metal – those springs absorb energy
- Get rid of cordless phones over 900 MHz – avoid Bluetooth phones
- Open the windows 10 minutes daily to balance positive and negative ions in the house
- Wear natural fibers
- Unplug computers, video games and other electronics when not in use
- Don’t use fluorescent lights or compact energy efficient lights (they are linked to neurological damage and contain mercury). The newer LED bulbs have no mercury, use lots less energy and last a long, long time.