Patient Health Care Class
Join us Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 at 6:30 pm
As we discuss CBD Oil and it’s health benefits!
Cannabidiol is a popular natural remedy used for many common ailments. Better known as CBD, it is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil.
- Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain and reduce inflammation.
- CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety. It has even been used to safely treat insomnia and anxiety in children with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- CBD may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting, and pain.
- Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
- CBD has been shown to effectively treat symptoms related to Epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease.
- It is also shown to reduce the progression of Alzheimer’s disease in test-tube and animal studies.
- Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure.
Special Offer During Seminar
One Complementary CBD sample
Call to Reserve Your Spot!
Offer expires August 15th, 2018
Light refreshments available. Door Prize. Please RSVP by July 23rd, 2018
Hatch Chiropractic & Wellness
10841 S. Crossroads Drive, Ste. 17
Parker, CO 80134 – (303) 841-7121